Chief Fandal's Wild Game, Seafood, & BBQ Cook-Off
Arts & Crafts Street Fair 2022
The Wild Game Cook-Off is an annual event held in the heart of Olde Towne Slidell. It is a well attended event that features great food, live music, a live auction, Kid's Zone & for the very first time an Arts & Crafts Street Fair! This event is the signature fundraiser for Community Christian Concern and all proceeds support our mission to touch one life at a time by providing compassion, guidance and basic necessities to those in need. If you are a maker, we would love to have you sell your wares at our event.
1. Booths are 10'x10". All displays must fit within the 10'x10' area. Vendors are responsible for all set up. tent weights, tear down & clean up of their area. Area must be left clean without visible debris. No Booths may infringe on the sidewalks. Sidewalks must remain clear at all times.
2. This event will not be rescheduled in the event of rain or other circumstances beyond the organizers' control and no refunds will be given in the event of cancellation.
3. A craft fair coordinator will be available to answer your questions. Her name & contact information will be available upon check-in.
4. As this is a culinary event, no food or drink vendors will be allowed.
Disclaimer: The Lessor shall not be responsible for any injury or loss that may arise or come to the Lesee, his/her employees, or their goods from any cause whatsoever. The Lessor provides no insurance. Any insurance must be bought and paid for by the Lessee. I/We hereby relieve th organizers, sponsors, and owners of all the properties from any and all responsibility for the safekeeping of our persons and property.
5. By payment of the vendor fee you are acknowledging that you have read, understand and agree with the above rules and conditions of this agreement.
Terms of the Agreement between Vendor and the Wild Game, Seafood & BBQ Cook-Off
You can register & Pay online by completing and submiting the application below
You can download and submit a paper application with payment to the address below:
Community Christian Concern
P.O. BOX 3125
Slidell, LA 70459